Fairview, TX, United States
A class and program teacher is responsible for overseeing and leading activities for programs including Sensory Art Class, Music Exploration, Camp, and Reading Time.
· Follow a written curriculum and implement a daily and weekly schedule for your designated group.
· Organize and lead group activities. Activities may include simple art projects, guided activities, songs, reading time, etc.
· Supervise participants during meals.
· Instruct children in daily routines and clean up tasks.
· Ensure participant safety and monitor activities, while enforcing all rules and regulations promptly and professionally.
· Responds quickly and efficiently to any emergency situation.
· Communicate with parents about participant’s experience and report concerns.
When applying for this position, the following information must be included in the cover letter or resume to be considered for this position:
1) Availability: Specified Hours and/or Days
2) Language Proficiency: English, Spanish, American Sign Language, Other
3) Hourly Pay Expectations/Requirements
NOTE: FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS WILL MAKE YOUR APPLICATION INELIGIBLE FOR REVIEW.
A good candidate for this position will have a cheerful and professional demeanor, will speak English clearly in person and on the phone, and will function well in a fast-paced work environment. Will bring bright and fun positivity to camp settings. No college degree is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.