We are looking for a motivated Programs & Classes teacher that will be an instrumental member of our team.
The Programs & Classes Teacher is responsible for:
- Managing and leading pre-school/early learning curriculum courses (Sensory Art, Music Exploration, Summer and Spring Break Camps, Little Learners, etc).
- Providing program related support to staff as needed.
- Ability to train future teaching assistants on courses and program curriculum.
- Ability to establish credibility and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends when required.
- Knowledge of and skill in using application software including Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and the Internet.
- Knowledge of early childhood education, various training techniques and project management.
- Adhere to Little Land's rules and regulations.
A good candidate for this position will have a cheerful and professional demeanor, will speak English clearly in person and on the phone, and will function well in a fast-paced work environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.